zondag 9 juni 2013

Lindsey Stirling review

Hy everyone
So today I'll write a review of Lindsey Stirlings concert in Belgium on 30-05-2013

Me and my friend arrived in Brussels around 30 past 7. Luckily we were really fast inside so we had great places!!! At 20 p.m. EPPIC started with the openings act. Normally I don't like rap, but I must say EPPIC was great. He fired up the crowd withing a couple of minutes. EPPIC played for half an hour and than was 30 minutes of intense waiting. Standing on the 2nd  row you could feel the tension of waiting for Lindsey!


Finally the countdown started
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0....
There she was, Lindsey Stirling, we could believe our eyes, it felt so unreal.
Lindsey made spectacular opening with Anti Gravity.
She was wearing the beautiful white long jacket (or how do you call it?). I'm so jealous of the clothes -_-
She jumped to the front of the stage with the refrain and it felt like I all most could tough her ^^

The crowd was blown away by her great game covers from Zelda, Skyrim and movie cover of Lord of the rings. When Lindsey started to sing everyone went crazy. Lindsey sang so great !

Also her original music was great. Starting with electric daisy violin, we all got charmed by her being so amazing great on stage. I loved the part where Lindsey played Shadows. Lindsey danced along with the shadow on the screen which made it amazing. After a couple of song there was a movie part, we could see Lindsey in the backstage being all bossy to Drew and Gavi, Lindsey was really funny in that part. Back on stage she asked if we had seen something and of course the crowd yelled together NO!!!! which brought a lot of laughter :D During Elements Lindsey gave all her dancing skills to make the crowd proud. Lindsey also played transcendence and gave before starting the meaning of the song, just like with song of the caged bird. Which was inspired by Lindsey's favorite poem. I loved these moments, normally you never get to know the meaning of song so I was very happy she shared with us ;) There was little battle between Drew and Gavi, so Lindsey could dress in her awesome black golden costume. Putting on the hood and started playing Moon Trace. The stage and the crowd getting covered in smoke to create a creepy effect, was really cool. Lindsey surprised everyone when she played a new song. My Immortal of Evanescence (cover), it was so beautiful everyone was so quite. I almost got tears in my eyes, so beautiful was it!
The last song Lindsey played was Crystallize, everybody was really trilled. On stage it began to snow and we all know nooo! this is the last song. Ending with this amazing song. Thanking the crowd and Drew trowing the drumsticks, it really ended.

Lindsey was really sick the day of the concert but the crowd pulled her through the show. She toll me on instagram and during the show. But I think Lindsey didn't look sick on stage, she was always smiling and enjoying the show as much as we did!! She made a great show along with Drew and Gavi and I'm really looking forward the next time she is coming to Belgium!

 I took a lot of photo's and some videos with I uploaded on facebook (my photo's) , and I will upload on youtube (my youtube) so make sure to check them out !


Hope you liked the review :D and if you think something is missing, don't hesitated and comment ^^

X-Siata-chan-X
instagram photo

P.S. I also bought the European tour T-shirt, which I really love <3 and Also a poster of Lindsey, my friend got herself a key chain.

Also make sure to check the photo's out of professional photographers and fans
photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten